Coconut Flour Pancakes
1. Heat large skillet or pancake griddle
2. Mix all ingredients except any add-ins with blender, whisk or immersion blender and let sit 5 minutes to thicken.
3. Add berries, bananas, or other add-ins and mix by hand
4. Grease griddle or skillet with coconut oil or butter
5. Use a º cup measure to spoon pancakes onto cooking surface
6. Cook approximately 2-3 minutes per side until it bubbles and is easy to flip. These do take a little longer than regular pancakes, so don’t rush them!
7. Top with butter or butter sub (it makes everything better!) and enjoy!