In case you are noticing any of these signs and symptoms you may be suffering from a congested lymph system:
– Ovarian cysts
– Breast sensitivity
– Swelling in feet or hands
– Frequent allergies
– Frequent headaches
– Water retention
– Unexplained fatigue
– Chronic colds
– Outbreaks of skin tags or moles
– Bloating and gas
– Wrinkled skin
– Autoimmune diseases
As you can see the list is long and it can indicate some other conditions too, so you need to be careful before you jump to conclusions.
My journey of why I would not continue chemo… some people do ok but for me it wasn’t the right decision… I want everyone to know there are choices… do whats right for you.
Kid Against Chemo
Here is something I eat when I want to feel like I am eating cereal… many people ask what I eat.. I drink 3 liters of water a day and 64 ounces of juice at least… Then all organic, nothing from a box and have decreased my meat intake and have on occasion… never thought I would eat this instead of boxed cereal but I do, plain or with a little almond milk…you won’t miss your Rice Krispies with this recipe and it fills you up.
Soy is a very unfortunate story. So many of us have trusted that it’s an excellent source of protein and felt good when choosing soy. Not only is unfermented soy not good for us, it does harm!! Soy is everywhere so it pays to check labels and avoid wherever you can. Various previous reports by a variety of scientist and cancer foundations have encouraged consumption of soy to reduce breast cancer. There has been a great deal of research that completely disproves these claims. Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York’s researchers are now warning women that adding soy to your diet will increase the rate of breast cancer cell spreading
The Chinese did not eat unfermented soybeans as they did other legumes such as lentils because the soybean contains large quantities of natural toxins or “anti nutrients”. A 1998 survey found that the average daily amount of soy protein consumed in Japan was about eight grams for men and seven for women – less than two teaspoons. Americans are consuming amounts far exceeding this quantity.
First among the anti-nutrients in soy are potent enzyme inhibitors that block the action of trypsin and other enzymes needed for protein digestion.These inhibitors are large, tightly folded proteins that are not completely deactivated during ordinary cooking. They can produce serious gastric distress, reduced protein digestion and chronic deficiencies in amino acid uptake. In test animals, diets high in trypsin inhibitors cause enlargement and pathological conditions of the pancreas, including cancer.
Charlotte Gerson discusses the benefits of coffee enemas for cancer fighters.
Kidney Cancer Awareness
Written by: Tara Mann
There are now more than 1.5 million new cancers diagnosed every year. More than 50,000 are kidney cancers. Kidney cancer is one of a few cancers that have the fastest increasing incidence rates. The most common form of kidney cancer is Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC), which accounts for 85% of kidney cancers and the other 15% are Urothelial Cell Carcinoma. Renal Cell Carcinoma has several subtypes; they differ in aggressiveness and how they respond to treatment. Fifteen to 25% of patients have metastatic disease at the time of diagnosis meaning the cancer has spread and is affecting other organs/parts of the body.
Vernon share’s how to make baking soda and molasses solution. We like the Bob’s Red Mill brand of baking soda but some feel Arm and Hammer is ok.